Where are you traveling to?
What is an eSIM?
It is a digital chip, and most newer devices are already compatible with this technology. By simply scanning a QR code from your mobile phone, you can have the service without the need to go to a store. It’s as easy as that!
To check if your phone is compatible with eSIM
Purchase your eSIM to use it on your trip.
Install the eSIM by using the QR code.
Is my cellphone compatible with eSIM?
More than 200 + devices are compatible with eSIM. Check if your device is compatible.
- Iphone 14, 14 Pro
- iPhone 13, 13 Mini, 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max
- iPhone 12, 12 Mini, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS, XS Max, XR
- iPhone SE (2020, 2022)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (1st, 2nd, and 3rd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd, 4th, and 5th generation)
- iPad (7th, 8th, and 9th generation)
- iPad Mini (5th and 6th)
- Apple Watch Series 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and Ultra
- Apple watch SE
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd, 4th y 5th generation)
- Galaxy S22, S22+ 5G, S22 Ultra 5G
- Galaxy S21, S21+ 5G, S21 Ultra 5G
- Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra
- Galaxy Z Flip, Flip 3
- Galaxy Note 20, 20+, 20 Ultra
- Galaxy Fold, Fold 2, Fold 3
- Galaxy Watch
These devices are not compatible: Galaxy S20 FE, Galaxy S20/S21 (US versions), Galaxy Z Flip 5G (US versions), Galaxy Note 20 Ultra (US and Hong Kong versions), Galaxy Fold 2 (US and Hong Kong versions).
- Google Pixel 6, 6a, 6 Pro
- Google Pixel 5
- Google Pixel 3, 3 XL
- Google Pixel 3, 3a XL
- Google Pixel 4, 4a, 4 XL
These devices are not compatible: Google Pixel 3 devices from Australia, Japan, and Taiwan, Google Pixel 3a devices from Southeast Asia.
- Moto G54
- Edge 40 Neo
- Edge 40 Pro
- Razr 40 Ultra
- Razr 2022
- Razr 2019
- Razr 5G
- Huawei P40, P40 Pro
- Huawei Mate 40 pro
- Oppo Find X5, X5 Pro, X3 Pro
- Oppo Reno 5A, Reno 6 Pro 5G
- Sony Xperia 10 IV
- Sony Xperia 10 III Lite
- Microsoft Surface Duo
- Nuu Mobile X5
- Honor Magic 4 Pro
- Fairphone 4